1. Working video of intelligent spraying robot for electrical housing
Second, the advantages of intelligent spraying robots for electrical enclosures
The electric appliance shell intelligent spraying robot is a compact and flexible spraying robot. It is driven by a servo motor and has excellent performance in the spraying process, which can meet a variety of different tasks.
1. Accurate spraying, long uptime, low paint consumption, short working cycle, 24 hours uninterrupted work, high reliability
2. Fast spraying speed, uniform spraying, automatic adjustment of spray gun height, front and rear, and angle positions according to changes in the workpiece, flexible spraying size control, 360-degree spraying without dead spots.
3. The robot is explosion-proof, environmentally friendly, and has high safety performance, and the operation and control are simple and easy to learn.
4. The spraying robot can spray 2-5 different products at the same time, and one unit can be used for multiple units.
5. The spraying robot has a long service life, no wearing parts, simple maintenance, and fewer wearing parts such as guide rails and belts than the five-axis spray booth;
6. The program can store 300 groups, and the program can be copied by U disk, which is convenient and simple to manage;
7. For the corners of the motion trajectory, the arc filtering function can be used. There is no need to stop at the end of the line, and the arc is filtered directly to the next line. The speed does not stop, which improves the efficiency and reduces the start-stop impact.
8. The spray gun trigger can be added to the motion track, and the spray position switch gun can be added according to the product needs to reduce the waste of paint.
9.A variety of installation methods such as floor installation, upside down, wall-mounted, etc. are suitable for small spraying spaces, and the slender robotic arm and small base are convenient for installation in a small environment.
10. High-acceleration and high-deceleration transportation improves work efficiency, shortens work cycle, and high-performance motor speed is 500RPM;
11. Fully sealed bearings and AC motors without brushes are specially designed for harsh environments.
12. The spraying control software allows users to control all spraying parameters, such as electrostatic charge, atomization area, fan width, product pressure.
13. It can realize the spraying of complex and irregular shape parts, and can also switch between different products (size and color) through the system software. In addition, the spraying automation of a large number of small parts can be realized.